Mirrors work wonders in a rental space. They create a space to check your appearance before your dash out the door in the morning, they add light and size to any sized space, and they even act as a decor element. Here are just a few great places to add mirrors in your rental.
- Above the nightstand. Add matching mirrors above your nightstands to create the illusion of extra depth in the bedroom.
- Behind the dresser. If your dresser doesn’t come with an attached mirror, create a sort of vanity space of your own by hanging a decorative mirror behind it.
- In a stairwell. If you have a set of stairs in your apartment, create a gallery wall of mismatched mirrors up the length of the staircase.
- Across from a window. Maximize the light in a room by placing a large mirror directly across from a window.
- On the kitchen cabinets. Cut mirror panes to fit right within the borders of your kitchen cabinets, then attach them with removable adhesive.
- In a closet. Hang a full-length mirror on the back of a regular closet door to make it feel like a luxurious dressing room.